Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ooooh...Aaaah...

The crib FINALLY came in!! I don't know what you were all so worried about? I mean, we only ordered it back in JANUARY... plenty of time to spare!

Pretty, pretty!

We are not going to talk about the fact that the threaded holes that receive the screws used to hold the finishing rails along the head & foot of the bed look like they were mashed into the wood by chimpanzees and you can't even put the screws in them...OK, I guess we'll mention it...

I mean, seriously!

Ross assures me that when he very calmly calls the manufacturer & explains how they will be overnighting new rails and screws, everything will be alright...

You have eluded my wrath for now, "Inspector #2" (if that is even your real name)... but I'm watching... oh, yes, I'm watching!

No comments: