Saturday, April 5, 2008

More Baby Shower Fun!

My students and their moms threw me a baby shower on Thursday afternoon. Each of the kids decorated a onesie for the baby with fabric paint.
They also presented me with a book, "Our Teacher is Having a Baby".
They glued our class picture on it & all signed their names.
Here are some of the finished master pieces drying in the classroom.
Then it was time for gifts... the kids were sooo excited about the baby stuff! Too cute!

All of us (plus a couple of siblings thrown in). They told us to say "Ayla" instead of cheese!
After school that day, the teachers and staff threw me a baby shower too!
Some of my co-workers...
Danica, one of the second grade teachers is also pregnant and expecting a baby boy the day before me (she's the one in the black shirt leaning over, what else? the food)
We played "Guess how big the bump is?" Someone grossly underestimated the size of the mound:) Please excuse the weird mid-expression shot!
Then, can you believe, more gifts?! This girl is already S-P-O-I-L-E-D!
This was the scene for the trip home that day...
Good grief! Our daughter will definitely be the best dressed one in the family!

1 comment:

The Little Family said...

I love the onesies.... poor poor Ayla... too many outfits too little time. Just a few more weeks...Thinking of you guys!!!