Friday, February 1, 2008

Let's Go GIANTS!!!



Ok, I've held back so far this season, but in case anyone didn't know I am a lifelong HUGE NY Giants fan! I don't follow many sports but I am a NFL junkie and the G-men are my team. Well, WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!! Eli Manning, after being much maligned in the New York press, has come around and been one of the most consistent QB's in the playoffs this year and the Defense has been its usual dominating force. We've had alot of injuries but have rallied back. We won 8 games on the road during the regular season(!) and have won three more in the playoffs. In the Playoffs we have beaten the Bucs, the Cowboys (booo...hisss) and the Packers (sorry Brett) and now the Evil Empire of the New England Patriots are all that stand in our way of becoming World Champions. So send your good thoughts the G-men's way! I mean c'mon, who wants the Patriots to win again, boooring! Tom Brady is a philanderer anyway, root for the good guys...
The little one is already getting used to my screaming and yelling at the TV, she will be immune at birth I hope. Anyway...
GO GIANTS!!!

2 comments:

Bud and Cindy said...

The New Jersey G-men rule!!!!!!!!!! Let's beat down the "Patriots Act" while choking down the Brats and brews...

Paugh2

The Little Family said...

I was rooting for you rooting for the Giants!!! Hurray...it was a great game. I'm sure the Gimpel house is rejoicing tonight : )