Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So, I don't think that I can call it a "bump" anymore... I must think of a more fitting name to describe the mountainous topography that is my belly these days! At least I'm still smiling... I hear fat people are generally more jolly! 31 weeks, today...
We went to our first childbirth class last night (after I got home from my Valentine's Day gift: a VERY relaxing pregnancy massage!)... and yes we watched "THE VIDEO"! Quite, um, enlightening... yes, yes... we'll use the word "enlightening". Ross does a pretty funny impression of what he says my face looked like during the money shot... well, laugh it up now baby; we'll see what your face looks like when you're seeing it happen in real time!
If you leave a comment, please be kind. As one of my first graders said"My mommy told me that you should tell pregnant ladies that they look BEAUTIFUL." So, even though I know she's just saying it, it still makes me smile :)

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

You look fabulous! :)

Rachel said...

your student is right you are beautiful. love the belly. pregnancy is a beautiful place in life.

Chauntel said...

Well at least that mom is doing her job! I should probably tell my kids the same, who knows what they've said to pregnant ladies when I am not there to scare them. lol
I think you look beautiful no matter what & right now even more so! I love, love pregnant women!
This went by so fast! Good thing I am a speedy knitter ;o)
I am very excited for you guys!

Bud and Cindy said...

We must say that both of our little girls are getting bigger!! It's starting to seem real....
Love, Grammy

Anonymous said...

You look cute as a button :0) Angel