Tuesday, January 29, 2008

To the bump, to the bump, to the bump, bump, bump

Ok, Ok... I know you're all getting tired of looking at my gigantic belly, but it is still infinitely fascinating to me so you'll just have to periodically endure it for the next several months. Next week I hit 28 weeks... for those of you playing along at home that means 7 months! I used to look at pregnant women & could not even fathom how my belly was ever going to get that rotund... now I'm so used to it that I actually have moments where I think I'm still my pre- pregnancy size... funny how the mind protects you & makes you think that everything is normal!
I don't want Ross to feel left out of the embarrassing picture party so I leave you with the father of my child modeling one of her Grammy-made bibs... it seems to fit perfectly! Luckily he was able to keep the coffee in the mug & avert catastrophe... he's such a big boy! God they grow up fast!

3 comments:

Bud and Cindy said...

That's not a bump, that's our Granddaughter!!!! Ross is a cute as ever and yes, he is such a big boy! I have more outfits for him to model....

The Little Family said...

That is not bump that is a mountain!!! Ross is so special. Keep on growing, you are doing a great job!!!!

Chauntel said...

Oh how I am jealous of the bump! I wish I could be there to see you going through it all!