Saturday, February 16, 2008

Last football post for the year...(sniff-sniff)

My lovely in-laws, Bud and Cindy, had the honor of seeing me as the true fan on Superbowl Sunday. They were kind enough to host, serve up some yummies, and let me watch on their LARGE TV. It's a good thing they are stuck with me (Ali being knocked up and all) because they got to see me at my most fanatic (and I almost broke their lamp after a touchdown!). On top of that, within minutes of the G-men's victory they were (unbeknownst to me) on-line and buying me an official Superbowl XLII Giants victory hat. Thanks to my wonderful in-laws! Here it is in all it's glory...

Ooohhh...

Ahhh...


That's right...we wanted it more! 'Nuff said.

I Love my hat and will wear it with pride! :-)

1 comment:

Bud and Cindy said...

Glad the hat is a smash hit! You will be holding your grandchildren on your knee someday telling them about the BIG GAME the year their Mama was born.