Sunday, June 1, 2008

And Why Not?

We went to our friends Kim & Bob's yesterday to celebrate their 10 year anniversary, Bob's 40th birthday & completion of POST academy for CDF and just to plain HAVE FUN!

I commissioned my mom to make Bob a beer can hat that we have been "threatening" to make him for years. My dad valiantly volunteered to drink the Pabst Blue Ribbon for the project & my mom crocheted away... the result? Well, you can judge for yourself! But the precious look on the birthday boy's face says it all!

What a fruit!
I think it will make a PERFECT 4th of July hat!


I think we're the ones who should be wearing the beer goggles here!


Kim made everyone "pick their nose" for the evening... I guess Ross chose to use a plain cup though (hardy har har).


Everyone brought a summer themed gag gift for a gift exchange. We all picked numbers and could choose a wrapped gift or steal someone else's opened gift. At one point we stole a Napoleon Dynomite clock, but somebody stole it from us :( We ened up with an edible candy pair of underwear & bra... Ross made me pretend to be excited about it...


But this more accurately portrays how I was feeling about the turn of events... Ross however, is a little more optimistic ;)

Good food, good people, good times! Thanks Kim & Bob for a great shindig!

1 comment:

The Little Family said...

Don't deny that you truly love your "Sweet Treat" lingerie. I'm sure Ross has a sweet tooth. We loved having you guys over.... By the way, at 8:00 a.m. Bob had already put his hat on for the day. The Pabst smear (I mean beer)hat was surely the highlight of his big day. Goood times!!!!