Friday, August 10, 2007

A Few Random Things...

And why not?!
Well, the classroom is officially student-ready. Which is a good thing considering they'll be pressing their little noses up against the windows Monday morning. Some of them may already be doing that considering they posted the class lists at 4:00 this afternoon... I high tailed it outta there at 3:55! I have a few returning families this year which is always nice! I think I'll have a lot of parent help this year! Yipee!


On a completely separate note, our friend EW (or Eric, as the rest of the world calls him) came over last night & spent the evening. He & Ross used to be roommates up in Tahoe (pre-me). They both moved to "The Hoe" 10 years ago... Eric is now off to a new adventure in Portland, Oregon. Eric, we wish you the best! And remember, if it sucks, Tahoe will always be here waiting for you.

Now, this is the most random tidbit of all... not much explanation needed really...


Wee Wee (aka Marie) & Rollins both share a favorite chair... He looks a little concerned, actually... maybe I should send the real Rollins a copy of this shot... he sent my mom a postcard once... who knows? He may have something to say about this too. We're seeing him in November, I'll discuss it with him then ;-)

3 comments:

Bud and Cindy said...

Henry looks "farklemt"! He needs his own chair. - Matou

Chauntel said...

Your classroom looks good & it sounds like you are ready to go back. I should say, it sounds like you are prepared to go back. I am not sure I could ever actually be ready to give up my summer free time to go back to school.
I, on the other hand, have 16 days, 12 hours and 13 minutes until my kids officially are not mine for 7 hours of the day. That makes me a happy woman with much cleaning to do ;o)

Ali and Ross said...

Not that you're counting, or anything ;-)