Thursday, July 5, 2007

Um, so, yeah, Chauntel is rad!

I received my surprise prize in the mail today from Chauntel! For those who don't know, Chauntel & I met at the tail end of our 7th grade year when we were awesomely awesome tweens, she left me a few years ago to move to Santa Barbara and now that we both have blogs we get to keep up with our families daily lives... I am proud to say that her awesomeness has far surpassed my own... Included in my goodies are a skein of Regia Cotton yarn in surf, a copy of Adorn magazine so that I can decorate the cats and Ross while they're asleep, a pair of cutie earrings, and 5 stitch markers and 1 clasp marker made by Chauntel... Thank you so much for my prize! I love it!!!

An added, unexpected bonus was the tissue paper that Henry thoroughly enjoyed! Thanks Chauny Butt!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Jeez, I wish I had been the first to comment... I must agree though. Chaun is Rad!

Bud and Cindy said...

Cool surprise! I noticed the Alibaba on the address - shows how long you two have known each other!

Anonymous said...

Well you are so very awesomely awesome yourself! So glad you like it all, I had fun whippin' it out for you!