Thursday, June 21, 2007

Comedy Relief

Alright, so this not-working-thing is getting the better of me... I have my first "crazy cat lady" story of the season...
So I'm walking past the "office" and I hear a low, gutteral, "rahw". I walk in & call Henry's name and he starts REALLY meowing... it's coming from the closet. I open the closet doors & see his tail sticking out of a cardboard box... the kind with no lid but with flaps that you can fold up to close. Apparently curiosity got the better of him but the flaps closed up over him & he couldn't figure out how to free himself. Now, I know every "mother" wants to believe that their "children" are the smartest but today I was faced with the realization that Henry is a...CAT! Who knew? The pitiful cries of frustration were totally tolerable because it was just good comedy! I can only hope that human children will someday provide such pleasure!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ross and Alison,
You cant be a crazy cat lady with only 2 cats. you need at least 40. Hope all is well,
Tony and Laura

Anonymous said...

Let me just say...you will not be let down by the entertainment value of kids! If you can get past the initial reaction of "what the f*&$ are you doing" to see the humor in it. Of course, I, as the perfect mother, would never say such things. ;o)

Ali and Ross said...
This comment has been removed by the author.