Monday, June 11, 2007

Camping in Point Reyes

This weekend we went camping in Olema on the Point Reyes National Seashore. We met Ma & Pa Wilford (and Kaya & Maggie) and camped in the "new" trailer... very comfortable! Saturday we all took a hike up to Tomales Point... Tomales Bay on one side, the ocean on the other... gorgeous views & perfect weather. You can see more about it on the Wilford's hiking blog (there's a link to the left under Our Favorite Links). Sunday we had a picnic at the Marin French Cheese Factory... we consumed plenty of delicious cheese & wine. Ross is in Chicago this week for training & I actually have a language arts curriculum meeting at my district office on Wednesday... WORK! I better brush up on my people interaction skills before then! We leave you with a view of Tomales Bay from the beginning of the trail...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh who needs people interaction skills?? Pshaw! I am not a big fan of interacting with the peoples most of the time.
The camping in Point Reyes looks wonderful, we are heading to Sequoia in a few weeks. First trip of the season, finally!

Ali and Ross said...

Augh...people are the worst! It wasn't too bad... I think I was able to blend in with the natives... have fun on your trip, should be great fun! Happy Father's Day to George & Papa Sedgwick!