Sunday, October 19, 2008

New PIctures

Here are some new pics from this weekend... Ayla is enjoying her last week of being 5 months old... next stop: 6 MONTHS! Where does the time go???

I'm sitting up unassisted now!

But I still enjoy the occasional plop as well!

Hanging out with Daddy is FUN!
It's amazing that I let him get this shot because I'm obsessed with trying to grab the camera every chance I get!

Case in point...

I really like to see the digital pictures after they're taken too!

Rice cereal is DELICIOUS!
I'd love to share some with you sometime, but for some reason I can never see where all the extra cereal disappears to!

Baby fingers are still the best dessert in the world!

See ya next time!

1 comment:

The Little Family said...

I love the i'Pood shirt. What awesome person bought such a cool shirt?

Ayla's eyelashes are getting so long!!! She seems like such a happy girl.