Friday, May 9, 2008

More pics from Ayla's first 2 weeks

Story time with Daddy

A bit blurry, but it shows me in my Peanut Shell sling... I LOVE this! And so does Mommy! But, shhh... don't tell Daddy! He may catch on that Mommy can be hands free & the dishes could, in theory, get done!

Visiting with Auntie Kim & my future babysitter, Jack

Here is a picture of Ayla that Jack (age almost 8) made

His sister Macy (age almost 3) also made one... scarily accurate!

Skin to skin with Daddy

Passed out with Mommy (a very familiar scene around these parts)

This was supposed to be "tummy time" but I passed out again!
Later on, I did, however lift up my head several times AND turned my head to the other side TWICE! Hmmm, genius baby? Perhaps... but since there aren't any unbiased bystanders about we shall never know!

Sweet Baby Girl

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow, you three look like you are loving it. I love the picture of Ali and Ayla sleeping that is so precious. And they look a lot alike. What a beautiful baby you all have.