Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

We had another amazing weekend with our family & friends, Friday night, Ayla got to meet her new friend Teryn...

Saturday, Ayla got some professional portraits done then we went on a big outing to Grammy & Grandpa's house in P,ville


Sunday was my first Mother's Day & it could not have been more perfect. Our parents came over & the dads cooked brunch... DELICIOUS!!

Ross presented me with this necklace... our family tree... our birthstones (Alexandrite & Ruby) are at the roots & Ayla's (Diamond) is on the branch. The picture makes it look yellow- but it's really white gold.

As part of my gift from my parents , my mom made this needle point of a dragonfly & a ladybug to represent our little Ayla Bug.

Mama & Papa G gave me the gift of a clean house... all I have to do is call the cleaning service!

Such a perfect day! I'm so pround to be called Ayla's Mommy!

Ayla is having a lot more active time & is becoming so much more alert. We are enjoying every second with our daughter!

2 comments:

Bud and Cindy said...

Thanks for the best Mother's Day ever! Love to all of you.

Chauntel said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day!! I am so glad you had a wonderful day~ there are plenty more to come!
Much love from one mom to another!