Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Egg-stravaganza

Pics from our day... an unconventional celebration sprinkled with a little tradition... enjoy!

The boy with no childhood memories of dying eggs... we subject him to this every year!
Um, yep... I'm HUGE!
So huge in fact that I can balance a glass of port on my shelf... for the record, I was not actually drinking the port myself! My family likes to torture me with new and humiliating experiments!
Testing out the old school Gameboys... I've decided to take Tetris into the labor room with me to distract me in between contractions. With any luck I will be seeing shapes fall into place with my eyes closed! Mom's Nintendo DS may also come in handy... I knocked her out of 1st- 8th place in Mah Jong in one evening! Don't even pretend that it doesn't devastate you, mamacita!
Hoping you all had a very happy Easter as well!

6 comments:

Brent said...

my my how you've grown Ali!

So do colored eggs taste the same?

Bud and Cindy said...

Can't believe how bright this year's dye was. Next year we'll get the swirly stuff too!

Bud and Cindy said...

Re: the Nintendo comment - it's just a game Ali......

The Little Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Little Family said...

I know where Alison hid the egg....

Ali and Ross said...

See! I knew you'd pretend you're not devastated! It's alright, keep practicing & someday even you may be as good as me!