Sunday, December 30, 2007

Updates & Bumpdates

We had a WONDERFUL holiday filled with family and friends. Brent & Vanessa flew out from Florida on the 21st. It was really great to see them again & to get the update on all the wedding plans. Vanessa is a fabulous cook, so we definitely reaped some of those benefits during our visit! Ma Ma & Pa Pa G flew out on Christmas Eve and we spent the evening here at our house. We had the traditional Wilford Christmas Eve meal of cheese fondue and then opened up presents! THAT"S RIGHT! We opened them BEFORE Santa even got here! Rebels, we are! Christmas day we headed up to Placerville where Maugh & Paugh W had another delicious spread! I can't believe how much food we consumed over the course of the week! We also got to hook up with the Willoughby's and spend a little time with Todd, Kim, Skylin, Cali & Gage. I can't believe how much the kids have grown!
I would show you TONS of pictures had Ross & I NOT been total morons & actually taken pictures! We are truly dumb asses & there is no excuse for the lack of digital evidence of a time well spent... These are the only pictures that we were brilliant enough to capture...

Sunset in Amador County... we took the kids wine tasting...mmm....wine...I remember it well!

Brent & part of Vanessa... the look says it all... or was that nothing at all... I can't remember!

I know that other participants were not as spastic as we were & hopefully :) they will send some pics our way (wink wink). We'll keep you updated!

Speaking of updates, Ross thought it was time for another "bump-date", as it were. I think I have doubled in size over the last week even! Ross has been feeling her kick & somersault pretty consistently over the past week as well... I also noticed today that she seems to have discovered that my bladder makes a fantastic trampoline... not sure I whole heartedly agree with her on that one! So without further ado I give you the final bump-date of '07.............

I decided to remain fully clothed this time around (in case there are small children out there who read this blog). I look at that first bump photo & it makes me laugh... I thought I was so HUGE! Of course, I think I'm huge now & know that someday soon this photo will also make me giggle!

We hope you all had a wonderful holiday as well & wish everyone the happiest of New Years! Catch ya in '08 suckas!!!

4 comments:

The Little Family said...

Just because I am your friend I just have to tell you that sweater makes you fat! BUT it is for a good cause. It is going to be agreat 08!

Bud and Cindy said...

It was a great holiday and the baby seemed to enjoy it by getting bigger and bigger! Hopefully you two will remember to take pictures after the baby is born!!!!!

Chauntel said...

It sounds like you guys had a wonderful holiday season! All holidays included of course! Man, that kinda rocks.
I have to say that one of my favorite times in the pregnancy was when my belly was finally bigger than my boobs! I didn't just feel fat anymore. Nice.

Ali and Ross said...

Yes, I'm finally looking pregnant & not just like I've had one too many beers. I've noticed more people doing the double take, trying to figure it out... is she or isn't she? It's rather funny actually!