Tuesday, September 25, 2007

First Baby Gifts

First, my mom got me a "pregnancy pillow" for the nights that I just can't get comfy & I need a little extra support... unfortunately I have been playing tug-o-war with Henry over it...
My friends at work have also been wonderful. Denise, who teaches 1st grade in the room next door to me gave me these adorable sleepers today!
And the kindergarten team left a bag in my box this morning with a surprise inside...
Pickles & Ice Cream!!!! Very cute!
On side note, how disgusting is that, that they sell snack packs of pickles in their own juice... like a fruit cup or Jello! Oh man, that grosses me out!

4 comments:

Bud and Cindy said...

At least when you and the baby outgrow the pillow, Henry will have a use for it. What sweet gifts from your co-workers! The pickles just may appeal to you one of these days.

Anonymous said...

Wait until you get all the great baby gifts at your shower! Ohhh! That is something to ooh and ahh over!

Tracy said...

I am so glad I am not the only one grossed out by pickles packaged in their own juice. Really gross.

Chauntel said...

uch, I hope the pickles never appeal to you! lol
It's so fun that everyone is so excited for you guys! Keep the gifts rollin' in!!